Real time update on cake matters !

Loading...

Monday, December 16, 2013

Four Layer Wedding Cake : Orchids

Now the year is almost coming to an end and I would like take this moment to thank all of you who have supported me, guided me and encouraged me to do better. Having made close to 250 wedding cakes, I have learned a lot on maturing the fruit cake, experimenting with alochol, brushes, making home made tools, planing and shaping the cakes, how to salvage the occasion by being patient and why to respect sugar that it deserves ! With every cake that i make, there is always new things to learn..this lifelong discovery of perfection amazes me and I humbly bow to God and his perfect ways of creation.
With work engagements, consultancy and studies, I have slowed down on making cakes as I often used to do in the past. Nevertheless, I still love sugarcraft and will post my works as and when I manage to do so. 
I wish you all a very happy ushering into 2014 ! 

7 comments:

nandoos kitchen said...

lovely wedding cakes.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

This is called art of Wedding cake.
Such a beautiful cake really bear in mind and be memorable the wedding party.
Wedding Videography Melbourne

Unknown said...

Lovely page you designed for this cakes. i really liked it very much.

Thanks!!
Designer Birthday Cakes Pune

Digihost said...

Cakeman is the best cake providers in Viman Nagar, Online Cake Order in Viman Nagar, Cake Delivery Viman Nagar.

stsush said...

Thank You for sharing Information.
Cake shops in Viman nagar

Unknown said...

Nice information..!
Online Anniversary Cake Delivery