Real time update on cake matters !

Loading...

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Floral Three-Tier Wedding Cake & Park Theme Birthday Cake

The wedding was a special request for royal icing work of floral desings on the middle layer of the cake. I loved and enjoyed making the cake.The wedding theme was blue and white. A request for a park theme birthday cake was also an interesting learning for me. The days have been busy and but i am really blessed with you - my blogger friends, who continue to inspire me. Have not managed to leave my blog trails your blog sites but I know i will. Please give me some time. Thanks for passing by and i hope you like them.

8 comments:

SpicyTasty said...

Love the wedding cake, beautiful decoration. Awesome presentation.

Maria Mcclain said...

nice post, i think u must try this site to increase traffic. have a nice day !!!

Sweetart said...

Wow!!! Beautiful!

giovanna said...

wonderful, as always. you are amazing!!!

Maggie said...

Hi Anamika - your cake designs are, as always, inspirational for the sugarcrafter and non-sugarcrafter alike. Such beautiful creations.

JudeCreations said...

Very Beautiful Cake Anamika & thanks for stopping by my blog.

Dina said...

Love, love, love the black & white wedding cake. Very original design and impeccable piping!

Dina

Anonymous said...

or when you kick up your heels on your own. designer wedding dresses Hemmed right at the knee, this dress will make your ' designer wedding dresses legs look fabulous as you walk confidently onto the dance floor, designer wedding dresses