Real time update on cake matters !

Loading...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wedding Cakes - Briar & White Roses; Birthday Cakes - Cowboy Hat, Castle Cake; And a Gift Box: Sep 09

The above two two-tier wedding cakes were made some time back but i did not have the oppurtunity to upload them; the request for cakes was to adorn them with briar roses and white roses.
The cowboy hat was surprise gift from a wife to her husband on his 40th birthday.
The castle cake was made for a sweet little girl, who was celebrating her 7th birthday.
The gift box was an idea for a lady who wanted to gift her friend on her anniversary celebrations.
I thank all of you for visiting my blog and leaving words of appreciation. At this moment i am just collecting your wishes and keeping them with me for support and encouragement. I will open my hands one day to express my joy on how you have all helped me to fly with confidence.

10 comments:

Cham said...

The gift box idea is simply superb!

Schnuppschnuess said...

A-ma-zing!

Chetana Suvarna Ganatra said...

As always ur work leaves me wanting for more.
Simply love ur sugarwork, its clean n really beautiful.
Cheers.

Anitha said...

Hi Anamika,
Nice to see your beautiful cakes after a long time :-)

Excellent work on the Cowboy hat.Loved the details. Gift box is very sweet.

Happy Navratri to you!!
Anitha

Anonymous said...

The cakes are absolutely beautiful! I loved the castle cake!

Sports cars said...

You doing a fantastic!!!!!!!!Keep up the good work........

Alfa Romeo middle east said...

Cakes are simply superbbbbbbbbbb......

W_kh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
W_kh said...

What a nice design for a wedding cake. I like gift boxes. This could work for holidays too. Imagine!
I'm thinking about my wedding gift registry. Can you request a nice cake from someone? I also would like the best toaster ovens to bake this in.

Anonymous said...

their physique sort. You need to make sure that the mother of bride dress rather dress together with the investigation has taken the flattering plus size wedding dress silhouette in the manage and decide your physique form is quite compelling. red evening dress